Thursday, February 01, 2007

Started off the day wif a crazy woman cursing me all around in the office early in the morning. This engineer whom i'm attached to, transferred her file from her thumbdrive into the com. She did this b4 i even came to the office so i didnt even know wad she did. However when i reached the office, she kept scolding this SI TECK YI, overwrite my FILE!!!! I was like... huh??? i didnt even do anything. I was on my way to the office when she transferred her file and hw the hell can i actually overwrite her file?? She must be seeing ghost den. So f up by her attitude. In the end gabriel found the file for her and she didnt even apologise to me and treated as if nth has happen but when she couldnt find it, she actually go around the office nagging non stop. First time i ever come across wif such crazy and irritating woman. Anyway, this few weeks, there hav been much rumors about when the results will be release. Just to inform u ppl, the MOE have not officially announce the release date so wad the others said arent true.

No comments: